I know that I owe you an apology, it’s been more than a month since my last post but you know how is to join a new company. I had some of the more amazing weeks in my career with long sessions in front of the laptop trying to get all the VMware intranet straight into my brain ;-)
Anyway VMworld is just around the corner and I want to recommend some of the sessions I voted for.
- 1154 - vCloud Director Infrastructure Resiliency – DR of the Cloud – Chris Colotti and Duncan Epping
- 1159 - Architecting and Operating a vSphere Metro Storage Cluster – Lee Dilworth and Duncan Epping
- 1166 - Monitoring a vCloud Infrastructure - David Hill and Andy Troup
- 1168 - Architecting a Cloud Infrastructure - Chris Colotti, David Hill and Aidan Dalgleish
- 1504 - Ask the Expert vBloggers - Scott Lowe, Duncan Epping, Rick Scherer, Frank Denneman, Chad Sakac
- 1199 - vSphere Storage Appliance Deep Dive & New Features - Cormac Hogan
- 2427 - Storage Wars: Conquering and Optimizing the vSphere Storage Layer - Eric Siebert
- 2430 - How to Increase the Availability of Business Critical Applications Using Virtualization - Andrea Mauro
- 2431 - To Block or to File: Choosing the Right Storage Protocol for your VMware Environment - Eric Siebert
- 2442 - Designing vSphere Network using HP Virtual Connect Flex Fabric - Prasenjit Sarkar
- 2508 - Running vFabric GemFire in a Cloud – the Advantages and Challenges with Data Fabrics in VM’s - Michael Ryan and Sudhir Menon
- 2619 - Metro Storage Clusters: Two Storage Vendors Discuss Key Considerations for VMware’s Latest HCL Category - Eric Siebert and Scott Lowe
- 2857 - Building Cloud Ready Applications Using vFabric Application Director - Rajesh Khazanchi
Beside those sessions there are dozens of very interesting sessions to choose so please cast your vote at VMworld.com you have until 8th of June. This edition is going to be huge. Hope to see you there.